Time for Hugs ad

Time for Hugs ad
it's a time for hugs ad

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

William to English dictionary

A little change of pace this week, as the school workload has my drawing time down to a minimum. This week I'm going to do a simple William to English dictionary. As a one and a half year old he is learning words, and in many situations these singular words mean whole sentences or ideas. As he learns more words I will keep updating until his english is understandable to those who don't see him as often.

Mama- Mother! or Someone who I deem worthy to serve me! I request something that I do not have the words to articulate yet!

Dada- Scott is here! Joyous day!

Baba- I require liquid sustenance from my plastic drink container.

Ball- A spherical throwing object

Where's ball?- What is the location of my spherical throwing object? or I know exactly where my spherical throwing object is, but I wish for you to get it for me.

Uhahuh- I have no idea.

nonononononono- negative

uh- Positive

nyum nyum- I hunger

*hands up*- I would like to be carried.

*arm outstretched*- What I am saying is a query that I would like answered.

Rawr!- I see a certain species of animal with a large mouth and or large feet

Dawgie- I see a canine.

Keetie- I see a feline.

Choo Choo- A locomotive or another type of vehicle is visible to me.

edit: My girlfriend just reminded me of some more Williamisms

Doo- The pieces of cloth and leather that are placed upon my feet to protect me from harm, and have small orbs that illuminate on them.

Uh oh- Something has just occurred that I am probably to blame, and realizing this I shall place blame upon myself so you do not have too.

Hi- Greetings and salutations

Bahbah- Farewell

No comments:

Post a Comment